50 Random Questions


1- Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
~I'm quite thankful for my brain now but not my heart . so twice as happy :)

2-What's your worst habbit?
~procrastinate !!!!!

3- Are you dating?
~ Ehem... uhm..... yes.

4- Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
~ Masa kecik kecik dulu , setiap kali pergi hotel memang habis segala benda yang boleh bawak balik aku angkut . and ada satu almari display semua hasil kutipan dari hotel . but sekarang tak dah .

5- What is the one thing you'll never do again?
~uhm... i don't know.. naik DNA mixer dekat time square park maybe ?

6- Do you collect anything?
~ Dulu I collect stickers , but now I collect cute notebook and fat :)

7-Worst injury you ever had?
~ I never get serious injury . pengsan pun tak pernah . masuk ward pun tak pernah . so worst injury maybe jatuh kat playground or jatuh basikal zaman hingusan dulu.

8-What is your favourite pet/ animal?
~ Cat :3

9-What's your dream vacation?
~ Makkah of course . and Maldives or Paris . maybe Maldives cause I love beach.

10- Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
~ Nope . not at all.

11- Do you hve any tattoos?
~ Nope . It's haram u'olls..

12- What's your secret to lure in the opposite sex?
~ hmm... apa ek... maybe my cuteness and ke-slumber-an kot . but I'm not actually cute at all , and being slumber mean being sarcastic so yeah... that why... nobody is attracted to me :D

13- Any phobias?
~ Dentist !

14- Do you bite your nails ?
~ Sometimes.. tapi tak ada lah sampai patah. gigit gigit manja jew . ahaks 

15- Do you ever count your steps as you walk?
~ Yes . Kalau I jalan straight menuju ke sesuatu tempat , I used to estimate the steps I need to get there . Yeah I'm such a weirdo . don't judge.

16-Heels or flats?
~ I think both . I like heels (wedges) but I wear flats most of the time .

17- Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
~ What ? No.

18- Do you always smile for pictures?
~ Yes . but not when I'm not in mood or tired. I don't even give a shit.


19- Do you ever dance if there's no music playing?
~ I don't dance . tapi kalau time gila tu yes . a funny dance one.

20- Do you miss anyone right now?
~ idk... maybe...

21- What's your favourite colour?
~ Pink , mint , white and black 

22- Do you want kids?
~ I hate kids but of course I do . i'olls pun ada naluri keibuan jugak . ahahaha

23-Are you patient?
~ Depends . 

24- Can you swim?
~ No

25-Tea or Coffee?
~Absolutely coffee . but I love milk tea too..

26-What do you wear to bed?
~Nothing. hahaha just kidding . I wear pants and shirts . sometimes I also wear jeans to bed . It is weird ? No right?

27- Ever used a gun?
~Yes , adik aku punya . hahaha . senapang paintball tu pernah la.

28- Do you sing in the shower?
~ HELL YEAH !

29- Are you stubborn?
~ Have to admit this . Yes . very .

30- Are you lazy?
~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes.

31- Can you change the oil in a car ?
~ No

32- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
~ 2 years ago I guess... masa form 5 . 

33- Would you ever pose strip or nude in a magazine?
~ Woah...... hell no.

34- What is your favourite food?
~Sushi , burger , pizza , rice , chocolate , ice cream..... fast food lah senang cerita.

35- Do you still watch cartoons?
~ Duhh yeah . I'm still a kid what ? of course lah I still watch cartoons.

36-What movie(s) can you watch over and over again and not get bored?
~ A crazy little thing called love (First Love) , Titanic , Frozen , Up , Enchanted , Brave , Kasyaf Imani , and I have to say this , The Fault In Our Stars . aku tau cerita tu belum tayang dekat Malaysia lagi but I can't wait so I watched it online . 

37- What superpower would you have for one day?
~Invisible. So I can sneak into your room and watch you.... urm.... do things.

38- Whats been your favourite age so far?
~ my fav age is when I was in lower form , 13 to 15 . because that's when I'm least expected and I had some crushes . junior , batch mate , senior semua ada . hahahahha . and also 18 cause I started to live on my own.

39- How old are you?
~ 18 years and 6 months

40- If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
~be confident , play sports , learn to cook and learn how make friends.

41-If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?
~bertaubat , ganti semua solat yang aku pernah tinggal and tak ganti ganti lagi . mintak maaf dengan semua orang . I have a lot of sins . One week is just not enough time for me .

42-What selebrity would you trade lives with?
~Paris Hilton . sebab dia kaya . ahahaha . but aku akan jadi Paris Hilton versi muslimah lah . keh keh

43-Do people ever take you seriously?
~ No I don't think so.

44- What happened the last time you cried?
~ sedih tengok Augustus Waters nak mati.....

45- Who knows you best?
~my mum.

46-Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
~I usually left my closet door open because I'm too lazy to close it everytime.

47-What is your song of the week?
~Really don't care by Demi Lovato ft Cher Loyd

48-Last person you kissed?
~my little brother

49-Best thing to eat for breakfast?
~ Nasi lemak yaww 

50- Does anyone know the password to your email?
~Yes.


phew habis pun . siapa baca sampai habis angkat tangan ! kalau awak baca sampai habis awak memang ohsem and I love you . please comment "saya memang ohsem pun and I love you too." supaya aku tak nampak kesian sangat . tapi aku tau tak kan ada orang comment so........bye.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sila tinggalkan komen anda.. =)